Use these powerful root chakra affirmations to bring balance to your 1st chakra and feel better energetically, emotionally, and even physically!
I’m going to share some really healing root chakra affirmations with you today!
Learning how to take care of your chakras is a great way to keep feeling balanced in every part of yourself.
If your chakras are out of balance by being over or underactive or even completely blocked, you can literally feel it in your physical body.
What are chakras?
The chakras are energy centers that are in your body. You’re likely aware of the main seven that run up and down the center of the human body.
What is the root chakra?
The root chakra meaning is one of these seven energy centers that run through the center of the body. It’s located at the base of your spine and is connected to your sense of being grounded and secure.
The root chakra is represented by the color red and is the first chakra in the body.
How to know if your root chakra is blocked or unbalanced?
If your root chakra is blocked or unbalanced, there are many different physical and emotional symptoms that may alert you.
Some emotional symptoms could include:
- Feeling fearful or anxious
- Feeling disconnected
- Overspending and shopping
- Feeling lethargic
- Experiencing a lack of focus
- Over or under eating
- Feeling depressed
- Questioning different areas of your life
Some physical symptoms could include:
- Feeling sluggish in your body
- Bladder issues
- Colon issues
- Lower back pain
Of course, if there’s any cause for concern with your health, be sure to have it looked at by your health professional. However, oftentimes these symptoms can seem very mysterious and have seemingly no cause. This would be a great time to then work at healing your root chakra.
Below is a great list for you to begin your root chakra healing affirmations. If you feel you want to create your own though, this post about how to create affirmations will be very helpful for you.
I am root chakra affirmations are a great way to feel connected to the affirmations you’re creating, but play around with them and see which ones feel best for you!
Root Chakra Affirmations
- All of my needs are met.
- I am safe in my body.
- I release all fear and anxiety from my body.
- I feel safe and secure.
- I love my body, and it loves me.
- I am safe and protected.
- All is well in my world.
- I am grounded within myself.
- I am at home in my body.
- Happiness is my birthright.
- Safety is my birthright.
- I trust that the Universe has my back.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I am financially secure.
- My body is strong and healthy.
- I am divinely protected and loved.
- I trust that I am on the right path.
- I always have everything I need.
- I am grateful for my body.
What do root chakra affirmations do?
By using these affirmations for the root chakra, you’ll be well on your way to shifting the energy within you, as well as in your 1st chakra.
When you’re looking into how to heal your root chakra, using even one root chakra mantra throughout the day will be helpful.
These base chakra affirmations specifically target the energy in the root chakra to help begin balancing the area.
I hope that these positive affirmations for the root chakra resonated with you. I encourage you to add them into your life every day, throughout the day as you remember them.
By incorporating these into your life, you’ll begin to notice a shift in how you feel emotionally as well as in your body.
The next time you’re wondering how to clear your root chakra, these affirmations are a great place to begin with creating a powerful root chakra!
Learn More About Chakras and Manifestation
- Powerful Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Chakra Healing
- Positive Heart Chakra Affirmations: Affirmations for Heart Chakra Healing
- 29 Tips On How To Raise Your Vibration For A Happier Life
- 23 Daily Positive Affirmations For Anxiety
- Scripting for Law of Attraction Manifestation
- How to do the 369 Manifestation Method with Examples