Use these sacral chakra affirmations to bring balance to your chakra and feel better overall!
Did you know that if you’re feeling a bit off in your body, it can sometimes come down to your chakras! That’s why I’m going to share some really healing sacral chakra affirmations with you today!
If your chakras are out of balance by being over or under active, or even completely blocked, you can literally feel it in your physical body.
There are multiple ways to bring things back into balance like doing reiki sessions, however, if you want to try to help things along yourself, daily positive sacral affirmations are a great way to do that!
What are chakras?
The chakras are energy centers that are n your body. You’re likely aware of the main seven that run up and down the center of the human body.
What is the sacral chakra?
The sacral chakra meaning is one of these seven energy centers that run through the center of the body. It’s located just below your belly button and is connected to your creativity and sexual energy.
The sacral chakra is represented by the color orange and is the second chakra in the body.
How to know if your sacral chakra is blocked or unbalanced?
If your sacral chakra is blocked or unbalanced, there are many different physical and emotional symptoms that may alert you.
Since this is the chakra where your creative energy comes from, you could find that you have things like writer’s block, so if you’re in a creative field and you feel like you’re struggling to come up with new ideas, this could be your first hint.
Other emotional symptoms could include:
- Feeling shy
- Lacking confidence
- Feeling moody
- Lack of intimacy or sexual desire
- Feeling insecure
- Being dependent on others
- Being controlling over others
- Feelings of jealousy
- Feelings of unworthiness
- Feelings of guilt and/or shame
Some physical symptoms could include:
- Lower back pain
- Kidney pain or infections
- Prostate issues in men
- Menstration issues in women and people who menstruate
Of course, if there’s any cause for concern with your health, be sure to have it looked at by your health professional. However, oftentimes these symptoms can seem very mysterious and have seemingly no cause. This would be a great time to then work at healing your sacral chakra.
Below is a great list for you to begin your sacral chakra affirmations. If you feel you want to create your own though, this post about how to create affirmations will be very helpful for you.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- I am open to the flow of creativity.
- I allow creative energy to freely flow within me.
- I make space in my life for play.
- I am comfortable moving my body in ways that feel good to me.
- I’m a sexual being and I embrace my sexuality.
- My entire being vibrates with pure joy.
- I joyfully receive pleasure.
- My body is a masterpiece.
- I am a lovable and desirable being.
- I lovingly embrace my sexuality.
- I am connected to my intuition.
- I am comfortable in my body.
- I am grateful to be me.
- I feel at peace and at home in my body.
- It is my birthright to experience pleasure.
- I attract people into my life who treat me with respect.
- I welcome sensuality into my life.
- I choose to allow joy into my life every day.
- It is safe for me to enjoy sexual experiences.
- Endless joy is my birthright.
- I embrace life with passion.
- I am worthy of being desired.
- I am deserving of unconditional love.
What do sacral chakra affirmations do?
Using these positive affirmations for the sacral chakra is a really helpful way to get started with sacral chakra healing. Use these 2nd chakra affirmations throughout the day while you’re doing random things. It’s super easy to implement while showering, falling asleep, driving etc. Choose your favorite orange chakra affirmations and begin from there!
I hope that these sacral chakra affirmations resonated with you. I encourage you to add them into your life every day, throughout the day as you remember them.
By incorporating these into your life, you’ll begin to notice a shift in how you feel emotionally as well as in your body.